Monday, January 31, 2011

Tips for Cooks That Lazy Cook should also know

I came across this link at The Guardian - Kitchen confidential: what every cook should know. These are very practical tips that I would highly suggest for both serious cooks and lazy cooks to observe.

Follow this link - http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2011/jan/27/top-insider-kitchen-tips

Nothing to blog, not lazy - yeah indeed I have been going around farewell parties since I am leaving Seoul and another friend soon. So that's what lazy cook does - hang around with friends, asked to be invited to parties so you don't cook and enjoy others cooking or well dine at restos.

I am enjoying indeed farewell parties, but concerned gaining weight again.... hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be responsible with your comments. As blog authors we have the responsibility to remove comments and ban commentors. Paki-usap lang.
Salamat po!

BlogCatalog